What are the requirements for a mortgage loan?
Undoubtedly, acquiring a real estate without financing is done uphill for the common citizens. Fortunately for all, there are many financial institutions that offer a wide range of mortgage loans among their services. Here we show you in a global way what are the requirements for a mortgage loan.
Requirements for a mortgage loan
Each financial institution places its own requirements when receiving the application for a mortgage loan. However, these collections are very similar, by which they can be generalized. This is logical, and all financial institutions request the requirements with the same common objective.
The requirements are as follows
- Your age must be within a range established by the institution, and all of them require the age of majority.
- Your verifiable income must exceed the value established by the institution. It is stipulated that it must be such that the monthly fee represents the more 30% of the income.
- If you are a dependent worker, you must show a minimum seniority in your last or last two jobs.
- If you are an independent worker or business owner, you must demonstrate a minimum seniority in that exercise.
- In the case of the Mivivenda Mortgage Credit, neither you nor your spouse must be owners or co-owners of another home.
Documentation to present
If you meet the requirements, you can then make the respective request, delivering the following documents.
This is logical, and all financial institutions request the requirements with the same common objective.
- Identification document
- Income support.
- Proof of address in the name of the applicant.
- Copy of the deed of sale
- Copy of the registration of the property and its registration with the SUNARP. Both with recent date of issue.
- Formats summary sheet and urban property of the current year.
- This is logical, and all financial institutions request the requirements with the same common objective.